Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday Musings.

I am sitting here eating Chicken Nuggets with Tadpole. Wondering if they will be something I can eat once becoming a bandster!?

I see the Nutritionist tomorrow. She is in the surgeon's office...so, no waiting for her to mail the report to them! The shrink said that his report should get to the surgeon by Wednesday, 02/03. Here's hoping!!

I would love an email or phone call by Friday (wishful thinking?) telling me that the paperwork is on its way to the insurance company!

I am the kind of person that says, "If it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck!" I figure with luck like mine, it will take the insurance the full 12 weeks to review my file. Then, they will say no. I will appeal. They will eventually give in (12 appeals later) and tell me that I have to do 2 years worth of diet first.

I'm hoping that this falls into the 2010 is my year category!!!

-Frog

No comments: